Re: [SCA-JML] "The month without Gods"?

  • mokurai
    Message 1 of 152 , Nov 2, 2004
      You mean they have an annual convention? Like Kami-Con?
      Man, i wonder if i can volunteer to work the autograph room.

      - mokurai

      --
      Cord: "Talking to you is like talking to a wall!"

      Blind Man: "Buddha once sat before a wall, and when he arose, he was enlightened."

      Cord: "Do you compare yourself to Buddha?"

      Blind Man: "No, just the wall."

      - 'Circle of Iron'
    • Ii Saburou
      Message 152 of 152 , Nov 10, 2004
        O-tanjobi ni omedetou gozaimasu! (*Happy Birthday!)

        229 years--older than the nation (yup, 11/10/1775). ;)

        -Ii