Re: Seeking info on a japanese person I met at Pennsic

  • saitojironobitchu
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      YES!! Thats him. Thanks Sir Koredono and Alcyoneus. I emailed the
      address in Alcyoneus's email. The pictures are perfect too. I wanted
      to show his design to my squire. Thanks!!!

      Tim there is a pretty good chance I will be at Crystal Ball if work
      does not interfere..a nasty habit they are fond of lately.

      Saito

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Donald Luby <djl@t...> wrote:

      > On Nov 1, 2004, at 7:33 PM, saitojironobitchu wrote:
      >
      > > Greetings
      > >
      > > I have been a lurker on this list for some time,and have enjoyed
      much
      > > of what I have read and have decided to stop lurking and become a
      > > member. I am Sir Saito Jiro No Bitchu of the Kingdom of Calontir.
      >
      > Hi Saito!
      >
      > > Many of you already know me. For those that dont you can learn
      more
      > > about me here http://www.saito.sgt.cc or look me up at most wars.
      > >
      > > I am writing becouse I am seeking info on a Japanese persona I
      met at
      > > this years pennsic war and at previous years wars. My memory for
      > > names is terrible so I humbely hope this Lord will forgive me
      > > forgetting his name. I am seeking a gentle who wears mostly red
      > > japanese armor with a fairly distinctive helmet. It is red with
      many
      > > small holes drilled where the eyes in the mask should be. And on
      top
      > > of his helmet are long black bull like horns.
      > >
      > > If someone knows this Lord and would pass my email address on to
      him
      > > or if he wouldnt mind you giving me his address I would be
      grateful.

      > Is this him?
      >
      > http://www.pbase.com/darter02/image/33455095
      > http://www.pbase.com/darter02/image/28957205
      >
      > His name is (no, really) Nissan Maxima.
      >
      > If so, while I don't have a current email address for him, I can
      > (through intermediaries) get your contact info to him; and even
      seeing
      > him person might not be that unlikely for you, since he's in
      Chicago