Kamon Revamp

  • gavinstuart
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      Greetings!

      After taking all of the fine advice given to me under consideration, I
      have revamped my kamon. it is in the files section, under kamon,
      listed as [kinoshita zenjirou yoshimitsu kamon attempt 2]. If you
      would, please review this one as well, and tell me where I should best
      proceed next.

      Many thanks for the advice.

      Ld. Kinoshita Zenjirou Yoshimitsu
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        gavinstuart wrote:

        > Greetings!
        >
        > After taking all of the fine advice given to me under consideration, I
        > have revamped my kamon. it is in the files section, under kamon,
        > listed as [kinoshita zenjirou yoshimitsu kamon attempt 2]. If you
        > would, please review this one as well, and tell me where I should best
        > proceed next.
        >
        > Many thanks for the advice.
        >
        > Ld. Kinoshita Zenjirou Yoshimitsu

        Looks good to me. I'd go ahead and pull together the paperwork and
        submit it. Be sure to provide documentation for the charges you have
        used. Just in case your submission runs into someone who thinks
        Japanese shouldn't be in the SCA, I'd see if I couldn't find (or get
        help in finding) documentation for the use of a six-sided figure in
        European heraldry.

        Kiri
      • Solveig
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004

          The fleurs are fine, I wish that you would loose the hexagons, but I wrote
          that already.

          | trash by my email filters. |