Whaaaa!

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2000

      Ran is indeed showing, but it appears to be in exactly three theatres
      at the moment:

      UA Union Square Stadium 14 (add to my favorites)
      850 Broadway
      New York, NY 10003 (Map | Directions)
      (212) 777-FILM 777

      Landmark Cecchi Gori Fine Arts (add to my favorites)
      8556 Wilshire Blvd
      Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Map | Directions)
      (310) 652-1330

      Landmark Broadway Market Cinemas (add to my favorites)
      425 Broadway East
      Seattle, WA 98102 (Map | Directions)
      (206) 323-0231

      | techie.com, msn.com |