about sengokudaimyo.com in general

  • jeremy_kroeker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      I really benefit from that site's armor manual page
      (sengokudaimyo.com). All of the patterns are soooo helpful to
      constructing more authentic Japanese armor. But I can't help to notice
      how many suits of armor Anthony J. Bryant must have. I've never seen a
      gallery or anything. I have seen bits a peices of his armor on various
      sites though, I've only seen about three partial suits. I think all of
      those who benefit from his site would also benefit from a gallery of
      his armor.

      Jeremy Kroeker