Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Taod sweat and other fun

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      Did you know that leeches and maggots are back in style? Yepper, grown in a special environment, they are being used to organically
      debride ---shall we leave it at ---- undesirable tissue. Leeches help generate an increased blood supply by their sucking and their
      spit has an anticoagulative effect, which makes the blood easier to circulate through the tissue.

      Sumi-e counts! There are many pens more wicked than the sword.... and some ultimately more deadly.

      Rizii