Re: Hancock's Fabrics odoshi lacing

  • Otagiri Tatsuzou
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "jeremy_kroeker" <xlt1000@h...> wrote:

      > I tried using the site that Anthony J. Bryant suggested on his site in
      > the odoshi section.
      > http://www.hancockfabrics.com/
      > and the item number that he says is perfect for odoshi. Thats exactly
      > what I'm looking for. But it's not listed unde the product number 1823
      > like he says. I couldn't even find lacing of anytype. Can someone
      > please give me the link or a hint of what to find it under.
      >

      > Jeremy Kroeker

      The Hancock fabric braid is similar to JayTrims middy braid (but you
      have to order in bulk). LacesForLess and Sir Raito sell shoe laces
      that are suitable for some applications. You can find contact info for
      all these in the vendor listings at
      http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=vendors

      Hope this helps
      Otagiri