Link/reference ----- Re: [SCA-JML] Hancock's Fabrics odoshi lacing

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Kroeker-dono

      Please go back to Bryant-sensei's page and read again. The item number he listed is no longer valid, yes, but before and after that
      line there are many references, descriptions and links to other resources. You 'could' make your own........ no, actually your
      grandchild's..... laces..... lol....

      Next time, would you please include the link to your reference, to save time for those of whom you request assistance? I would
      appreciate that. This is where I found what I think you referred to:
      http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/katchu/katchu.ch05.html

      Rizii