Re: [SCA-JML] Noh

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2000
      Noble Cousins!

      Clan Yamakaminari has decided to construct an akunoya and use it for
      a Noh stage at Pennsic XXX. The basic idea is to stage a relatively
      small Noh play. There are several genres of Noh play dating from
      the time of Ze-ami. There are ghost plays, women's plays, warrior
      plays, &c. I am inclined toward either a warrior play or a ghost
      play. Possibilities include the play concerning the famous Soga
      brothers.

      | techie.com, msn.com |