Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese A&S

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 152 , Oct 1, 2004
      Very wise words indeed. It takes much patience for that kind of plan, but, I think, the effect might last longer.

      Any good Samurai want to move up here and participate in Crown Tourney?

      Rizii

      Message 152 of 152 , Nov 10, 2004
        O-tanjobi ni omedetou gozaimasu! (*Happy Birthday!)

        229 years--older than the nation (yup, 11/10/1775). ;)

        -Ii