Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Japanese A&S

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 152 , Oct 1, 2004
      I'm game.

      I'm tired of 'the world revolves around the Western white man' mentality. And I'm not even a PC (politically correct) type of
      person..... and I'd rather not get started on that angle unless we can sit down in person and consume lots of Japanese food and
      beverages.

      I'm so much more impressed and at ease with the level of civility and intelligence, as well as sense of fun, I have experienced in
      such a short time on this list.

      Rizii

      Message 152 of 152 , Nov 10, 2004
        O-tanjobi ni omedetou gozaimasu! (*Happy Birthday!)

        229 years--older than the nation (yup, 11/10/1775). ;)

        -Ii