Eurocentrism in the SCA, was Re: Japanese A&S

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 152 , Oct 1, 2004
      I am but a humble fighting man, in service to my lord, Sir Ogami
      Akira...and fighting to reenstate the legitimate son of heaven, to
      his throne...

      Date...

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Chase"
      <elizabethlchase@m...> wrote:
      > Date-dono,
      >
      > I am so impressed; I have GOT to learn to write poetry like this.
      >
      > Rizii

      Service.

      > ---

    • Ii Saburou
      Message 152 of 152 , Nov 10, 2004
        O-tanjobi ni omedetou gozaimasu! (*Happy Birthday!)

        229 years--older than the nation (yup, 11/10/1775). ;)

        -Ii