Japanese A&S

  • Mara
    Message 1 of 152 , Sep 29, 2004
      I am going to be making my main persona Japanese (not sure time
      period yet) and I am interested in entering A&S competitions with
      Japanese arts. I am wondering if anyone has done this in their
      groups and if so how did it go over and what did you make?

      Also, is there a resource online for period A&S in Japan?

      -Mara
    • Ii Saburou
      Message 152 of 152 , Nov 10, 2004
        O-tanjobi ni omedetou gozaimasu! (*Happy Birthday!)

        229 years--older than the nation (yup, 11/10/1775). ;)

        -Ii