Re: plasticlamellar.com gone?

  • Otagiri Tatsuzou
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ron McAdams" <rmcadams@c...> wrote:
      > Speaking of Nobel Plastics... What pattern is everyone using for the
      > Kozane? I had heard that Effingham-sama was putting together
      > a "dummies guide", but I do not know much more than that.
      >
      > ICHIKAWA no Moromoto

      If Effingham is putting together a dummy's guide, then this must be
      the slobbering idiots hints ;) -

      I am using a domaru pattern found in this book by Sasama (?)
      http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4569630561/qid%3D1094622784/249-3628400-9554723

      which is similar (but not the same) as this pattern
      http://tousando.proboards18.com/index.cgi?board=armour&action=display&num=1096411253

      Along with information gleaned from Effinghams Nihon Katchu Seisakuben

      Otagiri