Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese forge

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
      Otoshi made a bellows like that, but a bit smaller, a few years ago. I don't know how well it worked, but I seem to remember that it did move air.

      Alcyoneus

      "S. David Lee" <OgamiAkira@...> wrote:
      I found a terrific website that shows how to build a Japanese forge
      and the bellows box that is used with it. I've never seen this
      information anywhere else before, and I everyone who is interested
      in such things to have a look. The site is:

      http://www.twinoaksforge.com/index.html

      I'm planning on building one in the fall with Lady Saiaiko so we can
      smelt bronze and cast Heian-period mirrors.
      -Ogami

      Yahoo! Groups Links