[SCA-JML] Re: Websites

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
      kev fitzpatrick <sarusaru_9-@...> wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/sca-jml/?start=146
      > hey list groupies, another question.
      >
      > Actually I know this is cheating and that we should
      > all have to search through the sea of unrelated
      > website matches out there, but I'm really tired of
      > that for the moment. Does anybody have any
      > suggestions of cool or atleast informative websites
      > out there for the Japanese-interested SCAdian?
      >
      > THanks again
      > Kevin, the lazy at the moment

      I humbly submit my site for your perusal:
      http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/japanese/

      It is undergoing major revisions at the moment, but perhaps you will
      find something that is to your liking.

      In your service,
      Fujiwara no Aoi-hime
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
        Kass McGann wrote:

        > I humbly submit my site for your perusal:
        > http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/japanese/
        >
        > It is undergoing major revisions at the moment, but perhaps you will
        > find something that is to your liking.

        Yup, and it has some nice stuff, too!

        Edward
      • Kev Fitzpatrick
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
          Thanks so much for the website, I'll be sure to check
          it out.

          Kevin
          http://im.yahoo.com