Re: [SCA-JML] Re: A full report of the D.C Gagaku concert....

  • ellen.m.davis@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2004
      Please let me know how the pre-concert lecture is. They're doing it tonight at the Freer Gallery, but I doubt I'll make it because of prior arrangements.

      -Ellen

      -------------- Original message from "makiwara_no_yetsuko" : --------------

      > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Davis"
      > wrote:
      > > ...is NOT contained in this email, but will be forthcoming.
      > >
      > > In the meantime, I'll simply say this: If you live in the San
      > Francisco area
      > > and are free on Sunday, GO SEE THIS.
      >
      > I've got my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      >
      > Makiwara

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • makiwara_no_yetsuko
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2004
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, ellen.m.davis@a... wrote:

        > Please let me know how the pre-concert lecture is. They're doing
        it tonight at the Freer Gallery, but I doubt I'll make it because of
        prior arrangements.

        OK, this wasn't up last week, when I posted the original
        announcements, but the program notes are now up on the Cal
        Performances (Cal Berkeley) website:

        http://www.calperfs.berkeley.edu/presents/season/2004/program_notes/pd
        f_files/pn_japan.pdf

        Can't wait,