Re: A full report of the D.C Gagaku concert....

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2004
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Davis" <ellen.m.davis@a...>
      wrote:
      > ...is NOT contained in this email, but will be forthcoming.
      >
      > In the meantime, I'll simply say this: If you live in the San
      Francisco area
      > and are free on Sunday, GO SEE THIS.

      I've got my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Makiwara
    • ellen.m.davis@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2004
        Please let me know how the pre-concert lecture is. They're doing it tonight at the Freer Gallery, but I doubt I'll make it because of prior arrangements.

        -Ellen

        -------------- Original message from "makiwara_no_yetsuko" : --------------

        > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Ellen Davis"
        > wrote:
        > > ...is NOT contained in this email, but will be forthcoming.
        > >
        > > In the meantime, I'll simply say this: If you live in the San
        > Francisco area
        > > and are free on Sunday, GO SEE THIS.
        >
        > I've got my ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        >
        > Makiwara

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • makiwara_no_yetsuko
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2004
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, ellen.m.davis@a... wrote:

          > Please let me know how the pre-concert lecture is. They're doing
          it tonight at the Freer Gallery, but I doubt I'll make it because of
          prior arrangements.

          OK, this wasn't up last week, when I posted the original
          announcements, but the program notes are now up on the Cal
          Performances (Cal Berkeley) website:

          http://www.calperfs.berkeley.edu/presents/season/2004/program_notes/pd
          f_files/pn_japan.pdf

          Can't wait,