Re: [SCA-JML] Armor Fabric Colors

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 5, 2004
      Mike Faragher wrote:

      > I can't find this on Sengoku Daimyo, and I figured I can save Effingham some
      > trouble if someone else knows. Otherwise, he'll get this anyway. :)
      >
      > I'm currently looking at a môgami dô with red (and yellow and maybe white for
      > the decorate bits and mimi ito, respectively) lace and black plates. I'm not
      > going to be able to make a printed fabric for this incarnation of my armor,
      > so I was wondering what sort of solid color would be acceptable.

      Ummm... "decorative bits"? Other than the mimi ito, what decorative bits? As a
      rule, multi-color lacing on sugake odoshi was rarer than hen's teeth.

      Anthony J. Bryant
      Website: http://www.sengokudaimyo.com

      Grand Cross, Order of the Laurel:
      http://www.cafepress.com/laurelorder
    • Mike Faragher
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 5, 2004
        I was talking about the hishinui. I'm still trying to get these lacing terms down. :)

        I'm certainly not going to have a multicolor sugake odoshi.

        I'm swamped now with school, but I'll finish a sode up so you can yay or nay my lacing.

        Mike