To Calligrapher in China

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2004

      Greetings from Solveig! I very much enjoyed meeting you at Pennsic. I tried
      to find your encampment so I could look at the calligraphy that you had
      brought with you, but I was unable to find you. I am not particularly good
      at these things. I recall that you said that you lived near the playground,
      but there didn't seem to be much in the way of encampments there. Still, I
      did look. I do hope that you have a safe trip back to China.

      | trash by my email filters. |