Re: Upcoming events in the Bay Area (California)

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 3, 2004
      >From: "makiwara_no_yetsuko" <makiwara_no_yetsuko@...>
      >
      >Good morning, Nipponophiles.

      Thanks!

      I suspect no chanbara but:
      http://www.bampfa.berkeley.edu/pfa_programs/neo_eiga2004/index.html

      > From: ellen.m.davis@...
      >
      >*doesn't live in the SF Bay area*
      >
      >*cries hysterically*

      Doesn't pay ungodly amounts in rent or house payments, unless you live
      in Tokyo, then its about the same ;)

      Jim
    • Solveig
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 3, 2004

        Greetings from Solveig! I very much enjoyed meeting you at Pennsic. I tried
        to find your encampment so I could look at the calligraphy that you had
        brought with you, but I was unable to find you. I am not particularly good
        at these things. I recall that you said that you lived near the playground,
        but there didn't seem to be much in the way of encampments there. Still, I
        did look. I do hope that you have a safe trip back to China.

        | trash by my email filters. |