armour - helm

  • Tannim Fraiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Greetings to one and to all.
      well it is almost ready for the field. but still need a helm anyone know
      were to get a open faced Kabuto that is combat legal.
      thankyou
      tannim
    • Donald Luby
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
        On Aug 31, 2004, at 6:42 PM, Tannim Fraiser wrote:

        > Greetings to one and to all.
        > well it is almost ready for the field. but still need a helm anyone
        > know
        > were to get a open faced Kabuto that is combat legal.

        I've found it's always easier and better to get one from a local
        armorer, even if it's one that doesn't regularly do kabuto.

        That said, I'd recommend Date Saburou Yukiie, who can be reached via
        www.kabutographics.com

        > thankyou
        > tannim

        Sir Koredono