Book on Ebay

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2004
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6921442227
      I just picked this up, how happy am I going to be?

      Alcyoneus

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        Park McKellop wrote:

        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6921442227
        > I just picked this up, how happy am I going to be?

        Very. It's a great little book -- lots of nice photos of really rare stuff, some
        of which no longer exists.

        Mine is around here somewhere. I didn't know copies of this were still out there.

        Anthony J. Bryant
        Website: http://www.sengokudaimyo.com

        Grand Cross, Order of the Laurel:
        http://www.cafepress.com/laurelorder