Re: Looking for feedback. Also request for info

  • Heidi Lyn
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 27, 2004
      I humbly thank Morukai-bozu for his kind words, no matter how little my skills
      measure up to his praise...

      Also, Makiwara-dono, I will surely pass on your greetings to Krit. She has
      mentioned you (Jehanne) many times, although until this moment I was not
      sure that you were the same person. I am sorry I was not resident in the area
      when you still lived in the East. I can assure you that she does not (nor do I)
      wear Tanaka's clothing anymore - not even when fighting. We do, however,
      still occasionally borrow from Sofia (although we have resolved to stop that as
      her Heian no longer fits our taste for smaller sleeves, or koshimake) :-)

      On the side, if anyone has any suggestions of reference material for period
      bonsai and bonsai techniques, I would be most grateful.

      Tsukime

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "makiwara_no_yetsuko" <