[SCA-JML] subscribe

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
      Somehow I got lost last summer sometime. Can you resubscribe me to this
      list?

      Fujiwara no Aoi-hime
      mundanely Kass McGann
    • Hebikage Shimaha
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 18, 2000
        Konichiwa all,

        I would like to subscribe to this mailing list dozo.

        Domo arigato gozaimasu,

        -Shimaha.

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • shneider@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2001
          Please subscribe me to this list with my new addy.
          Thanks
          Takezo Yoshida
        • jim e grunst
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001