Re:SPAM

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2004
      Ii dono!

      Greetings from Solveig! I do hope that you will not object to a brief
      announcement if and when I manage to bring out the pamphlet that was
      supposed to publish for this Pennsic, but will probably come out next
      Pennsic. It will include an article that someone just last week asked
      me when I was going to write. Yes, I am running way way way behind.

      | trash by my email filters. |