Re: [SCA-JML] Back from interview

  • mokurai
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 4, 2004
      Anthony J. Bryant wrote:

      >Hi, all!
      >
      >I'm back from Pennsylvania. The job interview went well, and my fingers are
      >crossed.

      Um.. where in PA exactly?

      - mo

      --
      Cord: "Talking to you is like talking to a wall!"

      Blind Man: "Buddha once sat before a wall, and when he arose, he was enlightened."

      Cord: "Do you compare yourself to Buddha?"

      Blind Man: "No, just the wall."

      - 'Circle of Iron'
    • mokurai
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 6, 2004
        Well, no offense, but, no kidding. That's the other reason I don't like
        to do it. I'm actually a more of a gentleman than I may sound at times.

        - mokurai