[SCA-JML] Re: [Gekokujo] Japanese Armour special on Discovery

  • J. Kriss White
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2000
      Sometime around 03:09 PM 1/6/00 -0500, David asserted:

      >Hi Tony!
      >
      >Thanks for the info. Don't you just love courteous people who thank you for
      >your trouble? You have me intriqued though, armoured wrestling? Never heard
      >of it.

      Let's home nobody associated with WWF management is watching... I can just
      see it...

      Lord Daveed of Granada
      Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
      mka J. Kriss White
      Lemon Grove, CA, USA
      http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2000
        "Best, David (Innovations)" wrote:

        > Hi Tony!
        >
        > Thanks for the info. Don't you just love courteous people who thank you for
        > your trouble? You have me intriqued though, armoured wrestling? Never heard
        > of it.

        It is a hoot... Has to be seen to be believed. <G>

        Tony