[SCA-JML] Re: [Gekokujo] Japanese Armour special on Discovery

  • Best, David (Innovations)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2000
      Hi Tony!

      Thanks for the info. Don't you just love courteous people who thank you for
      your trouble? You have me intriqued though, armoured wrestling? Never heard
      of it.

      David

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2000
        Sometime around 03:09 PM 1/6/00 -0500, David asserted:

        >Hi Tony!
        >
        >Thanks for the info. Don't you just love courteous people who thank you for
        >your trouble? You have me intriqued though, armoured wrestling? Never heard
        >of it.

        Let's home nobody associated with WWF management is watching... I can just
        see it...

        Lord Daveed of Granada
        Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
        mka J. Kriss White
        Lemon Grove, CA, USA
        http://members.aol.com/jkrissw
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2000
          "Best, David (Innovations)" wrote:

          > Hi Tony!
          >
          > Thanks for the info. Don't you just love courteous people who thank you for
          > your trouble? You have me intriqued though, armoured wrestling? Never heard
          > of it.

          It is a hoot... Has to be seen to be believed. <G>

          Tony