Re: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Period Japanese Food (Long)

  • RavenRux@COX.NET
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1, 2004
      Solveig-sama,

      My persona left Japan quite a few years ago and has been travelling on the continent. It is quite inconvenient that I don't eat fish. As for rice, I love it, I just can't eat it very much at all. I suppose if someone came out with a low carb rice, I could eat it, but I'm thinking that would be a mighty thin grain rice. :)

      Masamune

      From: Solveig <nostrand@...>
      Date: 2004/07/01 Thu PM 05:51:43 EDT
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Period Japanese Food (Long)

    • Solveig
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3, 2004
        Ii Dono!

        Greetings from Solveig!

        > Tamago sushi: scrambled egg on rice

        It's more of an omlet or a folded crepe. I learned how to make it once
        many years ago. There is even a specialized pan for it.