Calligraphy Brushes

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1 3:00 PM
      Lady Solveig!

      Greetings from Solveig! You should have looked further before posting. They
      have brushes costing over $300.00.

      http://www.minase.co.jp/

    • Solveig
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3 9:17 PM
        Ii Dono!

        Greetings from Solveig!

        > Tamago sushi: scrambled egg on rice

        It's more of an omlet or a folded crepe. I learned how to make it once
        many years ago. There is even a specialized pan for it.