Re: Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Period Japanese Food (Long)

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 1 2:51 PM
      Masamune dono!

      Greetings from Solveig!

      >Basically because I'd rather eat dirt than any seafood and I can't eat rice.

      Hmmm. Dirt. Hmmm.

      Too bad. Japanese cuisine almost always involves something from the water.
      Even the rice grows in the water. I suppose that you can decide to be from
      the part of classical Japan where the court was very much into Chinese food.

    • Solveig
      Message 34 of 34 , Jul 3 9:17 PM
        Ii Dono!

        Greetings from Solveig!

        > Tamago sushi: scrambled egg on rice

        It's more of an omlet or a folded crepe. I learned how to make it once
        many years ago. There is even a specialized pan for it.