Archery targets

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      I was looking in a Japanese art book and found one. Suspended from a wood frame, with cords coming from the top corners was a round disk app. 6" diameter, with another cord coming straight down from the bottom edge of the disk. Presumably, the lower cord would have a weight on it, or be anchored to the ground in some fashion.

      Alcyoneus