[SCA-JML] Lists

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 26, 1999
      Next week Friday (Sept. 3) I will be dropping the sca-jml@.... This
      should give everyone plenty of time to move to the new list
      (sca-jml@...). Until then, please post messages to both lists. I am
      going to remove from the old list those who have subscribed to the new list.
      This is so they need not get every e-mail twice. I will stay on both lists
      until the old one is dropped to make sure that a message is not sent to just one
      list.

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA
      Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
      http://www.umich.edu/~malokofs
    • Bruce Mills
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 1999
        On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Jordan Malokofsky wrote:

        > This is so they need not get every e-mail twice. I will stay on both
        > lists until the old one is dropped to make sure that a message is not
        > sent to just one list.

        A great big "banzai" and domo arigato to Akira dono for all his hard work
        in setting these lists up and running them for so long.

        Arigato domo,
        Akimoya
        Ealdormere
      • debbie strub