Re: [SCA-JML] seeking Edward of Effingham

  • ellen.m.davis@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      We just spoke to him, and his Yahoo emails have been bouncing recently. Plus he's been staying offline during the day so as not to miss potential-job-related phone calls. So definitely don't take it personally, he's VERY frazzled right now.

      -Aine (and Ii)

      > Has anyone heard from Edward-sama?
      >
      > I've been trying to reach him via e-mail and I haven't gotten a
      > response...
      >
      > Maybe it's just me.... *sigh*...
      >
      > Otoshi

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • raijin31
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
        Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Effingham?

        I saw that he posted to the list a few days ago, but hasn't posted
        since. I hope nothing has happened to him...

        Otoshi
      • makiwara_no_yetsuko
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "raijin31" <raijin31@y...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Effingham?
          >
          > I saw that he posted to the list a few days ago, but hasn't posted
          > since. I hope nothing has happened to him...

          That's normal. He vanishes for stretches, pops in and answers a whole
          buttload of posts, then vanishes again.

          There might be an email address at his website: www.sengokudaimyo.com

          Makiwara