Re: [SCA-JML] seeking Edward of Effingham

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 3:08 PM
      I know he's been job-hunting...and sometimes he gets REALLY busy and
      doesn't get to answer his e-mail as frequently. Try again, and you
      should get an answer before long.

      Kiri

      raijin31 wrote:

      > Has anyone heard from Edward-sama?
      >
      > I've been trying to reach him via e-mail and I haven't gotten a
      > response...
      >
      > Maybe it's just me.... *sigh*...
      >
      > Otoshi

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129tm0frg/M=295920.4923769.6125018.4804107/D=groups/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1086299374/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*http://visitors4.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1>

      Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
      knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
      -- C.E. Lawrence

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 6:31 PM
        We just spoke to him, and his Yahoo emails have been bouncing recently. Plus he's been staying offline during the day so as not to miss potential-job-related phone calls. So definitely don't take it personally, he's VERY frazzled right now.

        -Aine (and Ii)

        > Has anyone heard from Edward-sama?
        >
        > I've been trying to reach him via e-mail and I haven't gotten a
        > response...
        >
        > Maybe it's just me.... *sigh*...
        >
        > Otoshi

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • raijin31
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
          Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Effingham?

          I saw that he posted to the list a few days ago, but hasn't posted
          since. I hope nothing has happened to him...

          Otoshi
        • makiwara_no_yetsuko
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
            --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "raijin31" <raijin31@y...> wrote:

            > Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Effingham?
            >
            > I saw that he posted to the list a few days ago, but hasn't posted
            > since. I hope nothing has happened to him...

            That's normal. He vanishes for stretches, pops in and answers a whole
            buttload of posts, then vanishes again.

            There might be an email address at his website: www.sengokudaimyo.com

            Makiwara