seeking Edward of Effingham

  • raijin31
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      Has anyone heard from Edward-sama?

      I've been trying to reach him via e-mail and I haven't gotten a
      response...

      Maybe it's just me.... *sigh*...

      Otoshi
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        I know he's been job-hunting...and sometimes he gets REALLY busy and
        doesn't get to answer his e-mail as frequently. Try again, and you
        should get an answer before long.

        Kiri

        raijin31 wrote:

        > Has anyone heard from Edward-sama?
        >
        > I've been trying to reach him via e-mail and I haven't gotten a
        > response...
        >
        > Maybe it's just me.... *sigh*...
        >
        > Otoshi

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        > <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129tm0frg/M=295920.4923769.6125018.4804107/D=groups/S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1086299374/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*http://visitors4.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1>

        Learning is a lifetime journey...growing older merely adds experience to
        knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
        -- C.E. Lawrence

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
          We just spoke to him, and his Yahoo emails have been bouncing recently. Plus he's been staying offline during the day so as not to miss potential-job-related phone calls. So definitely don't take it personally, he's VERY frazzled right now.

          -Aine (and Ii)

          > Has anyone heard from Edward-sama?
          >
          > I've been trying to reach him via e-mail and I haven't gotten a
          > response...
          >
          > Maybe it's just me.... *sigh*...
          >
          > Otoshi

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • raijin31
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
            Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Effingham?

            I saw that he posted to the list a few days ago, but hasn't posted
            since. I hope nothing has happened to him...

            Otoshi
          • makiwara_no_yetsuko
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 26, 2005
              --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "raijin31" <raijin31@y...> wrote:

              > Does anyone have a current e-mail address for Effingham?
              >
              > I saw that he posted to the list a few days ago, but hasn't posted
              > since. I hope nothing has happened to him...

              That's normal. He vanishes for stretches, pops in and answers a whole
              buttload of posts, then vanishes again.

              There might be an email address at his website: www.sengokudaimyo.com

              Makiwara