Hello, and help?

  • Julius Cantella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Greetings, My name is M'Lord Asha Batu. I am a member of the College
      of Sankt Vladimir, Barony of Ered Sul, Kingdom of Atenveldt. I have
      been in service to the dream for almost two years. And though I have
      been pretending to be a Mongolian, I feel it is time that I tell the
      Knowne world my true birthright. The quandry I face, is that I know
      so little of the people I wish to become. In that right I was hoping
      that I could prevail upon all of your knowledge to guide me through
      these difficult times. So, it is with respect that I ask of you all
      to bear the questions and uninformed ponderings of another newbe to
      your comunity.

      "Above All Things, Maintian Honor"

      Mlord Asha Batu
      MKA Alexander Julius Cantella