RE: [SCA-JML] Re: armor ???? WARNING????

  • Choronzey, Marc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Alex!

      First of all, welcome to the list and second, you are NOT alone from Quebec
      on the list. We are at least 6 that I know of and 4 of us socialize on a
      fairly regular basis.

      For armour, Otagiri-dono's questions are very valid, for one thing, there
      are two local armourers who make nice looking japanese armour for combat
      (SCA, live blade) or for LARPs our of metal. I can make them out of leather
      and one of us can make them out of plastic (He made 3+ suits already) and
      we're all based in or around Montreal. But for decoration purposes, Ebay is
      a very good source as are some of the links on the armour archive.
      http://www.armourarchive.org And most important, it depends on your budget!

      Good luck!
      -Hozo-ji no Hebikagebo Shisen.

      -Marc Choronzey