RE : [SCA-JML] Re: armor ???? WARNING????

  • Desjardins, Michel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 11:31 AM
      Hello,

      Where are you in Québec ?

      Usami

      -----Message d'origine-----
      De : Alexandre Gagnon [mailto:alex_punk_rock@...]
      Envoyé : 1 juin, 2004 14:21
      À : sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : RE: [SCA-JML] Re: armor ???? WARNING????

      HI
      thanks to all of you who think that i'm a good guy even if i'm from quebec
      and even if my english is not well as yours. thx
      and I'm a guy so i'm a gentleman and not a gentlewoman :)

      >From: "Otagiri Tatsuzou" <ronbroberg@...>
      >To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: armor ???? WARNING????
      >Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 04:46:50 -0000
      >
      >Yamagi-dono:
      >
      >Would you point out the specific words that you believe require an
      >apology or retraction? May I ask why you assume that Alex is a
      >gentleman? Could he not be a gentlewoman? Or perhaps not so gentle
      >since his moniker is alex_punk_rock.
      >
      >In an anonymous world, what have we to judge a character but by his
      >words? I am aware of the difficulties of overcoming a language
      >barrier. I have spent several weeks in Japan with far less grasp of
      >the language than Alex has of English. You will note that my
      >questions and responses to him are gentle and hopefully helpful.
      >
      >I make my living at computer security. I am perhaps better aware of
      >the scams, cons, and vulnerabilities of the internet than most. If
      >my warning seems blunt, it is because so many on the internet appear
      >slow to heed it.
      >
      >In short, I meant no offensive to alex and presumed nothing. The
      >warning is addressed to everyone accept alex. If you are offended
      >that I would issues such warnings to you, I would urge you to
      >reconsider why a computer professional might feel the need to issue
      >them.
      >
      >Ron Broberg/Otagiri
      >
      >--- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Takeshi <Takeshi_JML@s...> wrote:
      > > My Lord Otagiri,
      > >
      > > I find your comment/warning offensive and uncalled for.
      > > I would strongly recommend a retraction and apology.
      > > As the gentleman who wrote the request is from Quebec (Canada),
      > > would you be so quick to slant one of our friends from
      > > the continent, or asia because of their use of the Queen's
      > > english? ........... I think not.
      > >
      > > Lord Yamagi no Takeshi,
      > > British Columbia, Canada,

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12914dec2/M=295920.4923769.6125018.4804107/D=groups
      /S=1705767503:HM/EXP=1086200468/A=2161810/R=0/SIG=128gjrj9f/*http:/visitors4
      .thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX1> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295920.4923769.6125018.4804107/D=groups/S=
      :HM/A=2161810/rand=350306197>

      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Alexandre Gagnon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1 4:17 PM
        hello ! i live in a country call st-isidore near montreal. and you ???

        http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/
      • Choronzey, Marc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 5:09 AM
          In montreal (Ile de Dragon Dormant)