Re: [SCA-JML]

  • Otagiri Tatsuzou
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2004
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Alexandre Gagnon"
      <alex_punk_rock@h...> wrote:
      > hi
      > the type of armor that i want an armour to wear in
      > SCA combat
      > thanks for your help

      That's a question that I don't know but probably should ...

      Dale is preparing to sell plastic armour, but I don't think he is
      quite ready yet:
      http://www.alchemyarmory.com/Japanese.html

      Mykaru does custom work, but I don't know if he has access to a shop
      at this time. He might be reached at:
      mailto:shdwstel@...

      You might have some luck posting a request on the Armour or Classified
      forums at the ArmourArchive:
      http://www.armourarchive.org

      I'm sure others will chime in.

      Good Luck