Re: [SCA-JML] Re: gasa selection

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 15 , May 24, 2004
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Eboshi are typically black hats that come in a variety
      of styles and materials. Kasa are straw hats which are often conical in shape.
      Jingasa I already discussed. However, they prototypically look sort of like
      very flat helmets. Sort of the Japanese answer to the doughboy helmet.