RE: ***[Possible UCE]*** RE: [SCA-JML] question about garb

  • Deborah K. Strub
    Message 1 of 7 , May 20, 2004
      Greetings,

      You're absolutely right. My decision is heavily influenced on the wild &
      wacky weather we get here in An Tir. I wear my easy care stuff at outdoor
      events and the fancy, expensive, hard-to-clean stuff at the indoor events.
      As an example, at last year's May Crown Tourney we got sun, rain, hail and
      snow all in one weekend.
      Fortunately I was prepared.

      YIS,

      Tsuruko