Re: [SCA-JML] Armoring

  • chris cole
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      Alcyoneus, Thanks for your response. I do have an
      anvil but I have not thought about make a grove on it
      for the beveling?

      Thanks again for your time and patients

      Chris Cole

      --- Park McKellop <squire009@...>
      wrote:
      > > 3) A bevel on the edge of the lames. I have
      > seen what looks to
      > > me some sort of rounded edge on that lames, what
      > would be the
      > correct name and how would one recreate it.
      >
      > >That is also used with a small hammer and the edge
      > of an anvil or
      > other tool.
      >
      > It is best if there is a smooth radius ground onto
      > the edge of the anvil, etc. That way you will leave
      > fewer tool marks.
      >
      > Alcyoneus

      > removed]

      =====

      A star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

      Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year