[SCA-JML] Websites

  • Kev Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 1999
      hey list groupies, another question.

      Actually I know this is cheating and that we should
      all have to search through the sea of unrelated
      website matches out there, but I'm really tired of
      that for the moment. Does anybody have any
      suggestions of cool or atleast informative websites
      out there for the Japanese-interested SCAdian?

      THanks again
      Kevin, the lazy at the moment

    • akimoya
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 1999
        On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Kev Fitzpatrick wrote:

        > Actually I know this is cheating and that we should
        > all have to search through the sea of unrelated
        > website matches out there, but I'm really tired of
        > that for the moment. Does anybody have any
        > suggestions of cool or atleast informative websites
        > out there for the Japanese-interested SCAdian?

        You could start with mine, if you like:

        http://www.hwcn.org/~aj233

        Be warned, there is also weird stuff there...

        Akimoya
        Ealdormere
      • Kass McGann
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
          kev fitzpatrick <sarusaru_9-@...> wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/sca-jml/?start=146
          > hey list groupies, another question.
          >
          > Actually I know this is cheating and that we should
          > all have to search through the sea of unrelated
          > website matches out there, but I'm really tired of
          > that for the moment. Does anybody have any
          > suggestions of cool or atleast informative websites
          > out there for the Japanese-interested SCAdian?
          >
          > THanks again
          > Kevin, the lazy at the moment

          I humbly submit my site for your perusal:
          http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/japanese/

          It is undergoing major revisions at the moment, but perhaps you will
          find something that is to your liking.

          In your service,
          Fujiwara no Aoi-hime
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
            Kass McGann wrote:

            > I humbly submit my site for your perusal:
            > http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/japanese/
            >
            > It is undergoing major revisions at the moment, but perhaps you will
            > find something that is to your liking.

            Yup, and it has some nice stuff, too!

            Edward
          • Kev Fitzpatrick
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
              Thanks so much for the website, I'll be sure to check
              it out.

              Kevin
              http://im.yahoo.com