Re: [SCA-JML] Feng Shoooeeee!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2004
      Park McKellop wrote:

      > Feng Shoooeeee!

      > At this point, Effingham's head should be spinning, and
      > the pot bellied pigs should be arriving for their feedings.

      Lacking a "bitchslap" avatar:

      PPPFFFFTHHHHHPPPTTT!

      Effingham
    • Park McKellop
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2004
        Lacking a "bitchslap" avatar:

        Effingham

        I know someone who could make one....

        Alcyoneus

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2004
          Park McKellop wrote:

          > Lacking a "bitchslap" avatar:
          >
          > Effingham
          >
          > I know someone who could make one....

          Well, there is that. :)

          Effingham
        • Park McKellop
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2004
            I found this interesting. I'm reading Barbara Ruch's introduction to the 1994 edition of Ivan Morris's The World of the Shining Prince: Court Life in Ancient Japan, and found this nugget: "How amazed he would be to see the lines in front of the chrome and neon soothsayer "boutiques" in present-day Tokyo department stores, or to learn from any realtor about the enduring influence of directional taboos in house rentals today."

            So would I, usually you have to buy a book and learn about it yourself. ;-)

            Alcyoneus