Feng Shoooeeee!

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2004
      Feng Shoooeeee!

      At this point, Effingham's head should be spinning, and,

      the pot bellied pigs should be arriving for their feedings.

      ;-)

      Alcyoneus

      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2004
        Park McKellop wrote:

        > Feng Shoooeeee!
        >
        > Feng Shoooeeee!
        >
        > At this point, Effingham's head should be spinning, and
        > the pot bellied pigs should be arriving for their feedings.

        Lacking a "bitchslap" avatar:

        PPPFFFFTHHHHHPPPTTT!

        Effingham
      • Park McKellop
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2004
          Lacking a "bitchslap" avatar:

          Effingham

          I know someone who could make one....

          Alcyoneus

          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2004
            Park McKellop wrote:

            > Lacking a "bitchslap" avatar:
            >
            > Effingham
            >
            > I know someone who could make one....

            Well, there is that. :)

            Effingham
          • Park McKellop
            Message 5 of 5 , May 10, 2004
              I found this interesting. I'm reading Barbara Ruch's introduction to the 1994 edition of Ivan Morris's The World of the Shining Prince: Court Life in Ancient Japan, and found this nugget: "How amazed he would be to see the lines in front of the chrome and neon soothsayer "boutiques" in present-day Tokyo department stores, or to learn from any realtor about the enduring influence of directional taboos in house rentals today."

              So would I, usually you have to buy a book and learn about it yourself. ;-)

              Alcyoneus