Not receiving emails?

  • Zach Schneider
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hello all,
      I thought it was pretty quiet on the list for a while till I went to the
      yahoo groups site and noticed there was a lot of traffic I wasn't getting.
      Can anyone help me find out why I'm not getting the messages? I checked the
      e-group's settings and it all looks normal.
      Struggling,
      Yoshida Takezo Hidesada

      it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/