Re: ***[Possible UCE]*** Re: [SCA-JML] Review of sources

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004

      > > That was a particularly cumbersome construction. Let me rephrase
      >that: If I
      >> were to post a list of my source books, could someone provide an opinion of
      > > the quality of them?

      I am sure that all of us who are cursed with book collections best measured
      with truck scales will be happy to comment on your library.

      Incidentally, anything by Mass, Ferris, Piggott, and a few others is a
      definite keeper. Some of these folks are highly specialized. For example,
      there are about 3-5 authors who are major theatre experts.