Re: [SCA-JML] Ebay book

  • Andrew Leitch
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Wow, did I see one of those kabuto with the kanji for "love" attached to
      the top in brass? Interesting.

      My old kendo ryu used to give out headbands (hachimaki?) with "kou ken kou
      ai" on them (know wisdom, know love). So I wonder if the above kanji is
      supposed to be linked to a quote of some sort?

      - Andre